Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LEGO 9526 Palpatine's Arrest

Rumors have been around for awhile about a Palpatine's Arrest set. But put all rumors aside, and here we go!
9526 Palpatine's Arrest was spotted in a German store earlier this week. This is really rather odd considering we haven't even seen a blurry concept photo. Talk about a surprise! A good  surprise though. I have always wanted a set of this scene ever since I first saw the movie. It's just screaming to be made!
Well scream no more movie scene, your time has come.
Check out the pictures below to see the back of the box and the figs.



No word on piece count or price. Probably $80 to $100. Any more and I will officially hate LEGO. :P

Sorry for the absence of posting lately. Memorial Day weekend is one of the busiest weekends each year. And unfortunately it was busier than expected. But I shall try my best to post a lot before I leave later this week. Sorry. Busy spring.



1 comment:

  1. It's massive for me best lego set ever made never wanted a lego set much more than this one

    ReplyDelete