Thursday, May 17, 2012

LEGO Team GB Collectible Minifigures

We've already seen some pictures of the LEGO Team GB Collectible Minifigures, but what's wrong with seeing more!?
These figures look fabulous! I think LEGO has put a lot of work into designing these, maybe even more work than Series 7. The colors on these is just fantastic! The great blue, red and yellow work together for a stunning completion.
I am so excited for the Olympics! It has been four long years since Beijing, and I can't wait to see the games again. And now it's barely two months away!

3 comments:

  1. Where can you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I've heard they will only be available in the UK. I'm not sure if they will be available in the US. I do hope so though. Release date is July.

      Delete
    2. Thank you I hope so also

      Delete