Thursday, October 11, 2012

LEGO Super Heroes Spider-Man - Daily Bugle Showdown and The Bat vs. Bane - Tumbler Chase

NYCC is just bursting with LEGO goodness. And you thought TMNT was good.
How about Super Heroes Spider-Man - Daily Bugle Showdown with Spidey, Jonah Jameson, Novah, Beetle, and Doctor Doom. Convinced yet?
How about 476 pieces with a $49.99 price tag. Sound good?

I can't wait for this set. Being a big Spider-Man fan myself I am in love. Okay, not really. But the Daily Bugle is a great building. And I think I like it even more after seeing it built out of my favorite toy.

DC fans! Don't leave yet. Check this out!
The Bat vs. Bane - Tumbler Chase with Batman, Bane, and Commissioner Gordon.
368 pieces and $39.99.

I'm not really much of a Batman fan (Spidey is just too cool!) but I do like the look of this. A smaller Tumbler has been wanted by fans for awhile. Though I think this one may be a bit too small.
DC fans, what say you?

1 comment: